Fashions fade, style is eternal

Sunday 30 April 2017

Mellow in Yellow


If the weather this week doesn’t demonstrate how bipolar the weather is in the UK, I don't know what will! A few days ago Londoners were initially dazzled by a ray of sunshine that was quickly diminished by a siege of hell stones. 

Anyhow, enough about the weather welcome to my fashuuuun fun house! I’m truly excited about sharing my current obsessions on here whilst having this blog as a mini outlet to create!
Today’s look should hopefully brighten our moods as I’m wearing a delightful mustard windbreaker from Topman, with a stylish pocket in the front. This jacket never fails to attract a few compliments. I got it back in December during the sales but sadly there are none left in stores, but fear not! I added some links below in a similar style. 

I paired it with super form fitting exercise leggings from Forever 21 and some edgy trainers by Rebook. They originally retailed at £70 but yours truly got for a mere £28!!(massive steal) These bad boys have certainly become a firm favourite in my buddying collection. 

And there you have it folks! Hopefully the first of many x











To top off the look I wore a hat from Cheats & Thieves






This blue velvet magic is from Zara
Ring from H&M




Shop the look:

Trousers // http://bit.ly/2pvYIiM
Reebok fury lite trainers // http://bit.ly/2oYH7yS



Follow my blog with Bloglovin
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig