Fashions fade, style is eternal

Wednesday 28 June 2017

Flower Power


Happy Wednesday everyone! Does anyone ever get excited about this day in the week? Anyways if you’re reading this I’m happy your here! This show stopper is certainly my fave look on the blog so far. I felt really ladylike and unstoppable! Perhaps it was the fierce wind conditions happening throughout the shoot, but lets say Storm from X-men ain’t got nothing on me because I’m empowered by style and confidence (at least in this outfit I do)!

I bought this dramatic trumpet sleeve sweatshirt from H&M with embroidered floral detail with raw-edge cuffs and hem, making  it little more contemporary. I believe florals are perfect for the summer season. Would you agree or nah?

Before we go further I have a confession to make, when I came across this piece I gasped in awe of it and immediately put a size 12 in my basket. All the smaller sizes had sold out. Then no more than 10 minutes it mysteriously vanished from my cart and I was gutted. Everything had sold out expect the size 18. I think you all know what happened next…I obviously made the grown up decision and BOUGHT IT ANYWAYS! Perhaps it was a tad misguided and irrational considering it cost over £20 but there was none left, ZERO, ZILTCH! Excluding people cheekily selling on eBay for £10/20 extra since it had sold out so rapidly, but I was determined to make her mine!

When it arrived in the mail to my surprise the size 18 was gorgeous! The larger size meant more exaggeration in the width of the sleeves which I love!

Enough about my epic love story, I paired it with the infamous black high waisted Joni jeans from Topshop for £36. I know the price is a bit of an eye-sore but in the grand scheme of things you honestly get your moneys worth when your body can look this slender and snatched!

I’m also sporting grey suede block heel from New Look which interestingly contrast with a rose gold heel to match the beautiful floral design of the sweatshirt. To finish it all off I have a silver clutch also from New Look!

VOILÀ! I hope you all have a superb week 🌺














🌸SHOP THE LOOK🌸

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🌼THE GANG🌼
Photography / @_.haelee.y_
Graphic design / @yuan_yuyu
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love how you made the size 18 work for you. This is my favorite love story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats awesome to hear. Thank you Brettina!

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig