Fashions fade, style is eternal

Sunday 31 December 2017

New Year Sparkle


What better way to enter the New Year than with some sparkle! It's insane how quickly this year has come and gone. I literally remember counting down the seconds during an epic girls night in Leicester. Now it's that very time to reflect and live up the final hours of 2017 in style.

Today I'm in the mood for giving so for the very first time on the blog I will be sharing TWO stellar NYE looks that will have all my curvy sisters looking thicker than a snicker!


For the first look I'm wearing a silver pencil skirt with a charcoal crop top from Topshop. Despite the contrast in texture and colour both pieces appear to be a perfect match! Wouldn't you agree?















I don't know about you but I plan on dancing all the way into 2018 so these silver heels from New Look are an absolute winner.

Let's not neglect the importance of wearing layers on a chilly night out in London. I armed myself with a sweeping dark-brown coat from H&M that I bought after much deliberation. Not only is this boxing day gem appropriate for the season but I can wear the thickest jumper imaginable without difficulty of getting past the sleeves, plus the coat compliments my ombre locks. 

Take a peek below for more pics of this NYE swag.








If glitter is not your thing, how about trying this final look for size.  I'm wearing a white turtle neck from Forever 21 with flared sleeves and silver geometric skirt from H&M. You know I live for bargains, so I paired this with my rose gold heels from New Look that I got for under £10. To stay warm I wore my MNG leather jacket I received over christmas.


Something about this ensemble brought out another side in me. Beyonce calls it Sasha Fierce while rockstar legend David Bowie called his alter ego Ziggy Stardust. I've yet to pin a name for my new found confident counter part but I think its symbolic of the journey shared between my younger sister and I since launching the blog. 

It has been the most rewarding feeling to work with her and witness our bond as sisters and creative partners grow ever stronger. There is no telling what 2018 will bring but I am here for it!

To all my family and friends (old & new) THANK YOU for your support, kind words and feedback through this experiment I am beyond grateful. 

Happy New Year!!!!
(More snaps below)



Earrings - Topshop







Photography by  @_.haelee.y_
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig